Koinonia House Ministries has compiled the following statements as a testimony of the truths that bind all Christians in the Body of Christ, the Church.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, His sinless life, His atoning death on the cross, and His bodily resurrection from the grave.
- We believe that Jesus Christ ascended to the right hand of the Father, now rules as Head of His body, the Church, and will personally return in power and glory.
- We believe that the Church, composed of believers in Christ, proclaims the gospel of God’s redemption, nurtures Christians in their life of faith, and cares for the needy.
- We believe that human beings in their natural state are lost and alienated from God.
- We believe that reconciliation with God comes through repentance from sin and personal faith in the person and work of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of sin.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling a Christian is made spiritually alive and enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both those who believe in Jesus Christ, and those who are alienated from God. Those who believe have eternal life with Christ; those who are lost are separated forever from God.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in Christ.